I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data to the extent of the provided personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data"), as indicated below, and their inclusion in the database of Société s.r.o., with registered office at Pod Labuťkou 1421/32, 18000 Prague 8, IČO: 27081613 , entry in OR, registration number: C 94857 held at the Municipal Court in Prague (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller"), as administrator, and with their possible processing through a processor for the purpose of my records, as a customer of the Seller when ordering the Seller's goods through a user account .
Personal data processed: ID and VAT number of the company, contact name, email, telephone, delivery address, name and seat of the company Personal data is obtained based on filling out forms on the Seller's website.
I grant this consent as a fully autonomous natural person or legal entity, or as a natural person running a business. I give my consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose voluntarily, for the period until my consent is revoked, but for a maximum period of 5 years.
The seller may provide my personal data to other recipients of personal data, such as e-shop solution provider, advertising and analysis systems, commodity comparators sending satisfaction questionnaires and carriers.
Personal data will be processed automatically and in electronic form. I acknowledge that the Seller is the controller of personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Consent to the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time free of charge, via the Seller's website, by sending a withdrawal of consent to the Seller's e-mail address, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending it to the Seller's address: Société s.r.o., Pod Labuťkou 1421/ 32, 18000 Praha 8. I understand that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on this consent.
I understand that I have the right to:
- request information about the processing of my personal data and the Seller is obliged to provide it to me. The seller has the right to request a reasonable payment for the provision of information not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information;
- to demand an explanation from the Seller or to demand that the Seller remove the state thus created (blocking, correction, completion or disposal of personal data) if I find out or believe that the Seller is processing my personal data that is in conflict with the protection of my private and personal of life or in violation of the law, especially if personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing;
- address your legitimate requests to the Seller, and if the Seller does not comply with them, to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, to which I can, however, also contact directly;
- ask the Seller to update his personal data;
- to be forgotten, after consent has been withdrawn, as well as the right to restriction, correction and access;
- request the Seller to delete or pseudonymize their personal data.
The seller and its data protection officer can be contacted regarding the above:
at: Société s.r.o., Pod Labuťkou 1421/32, 18000 Prague 8, Czech Republic
telephone: +420 225 341 300